Baker and Taylor is providing LMxAC library patrons access to PressReader at no charge through mid-May. You must use your library card to sign in through LMxAC. Directions for doing so are included below.
From the Website:
1. Go to pressreader.com. Click Sign In.
2. Click the Library or Group button.
3. On the Select Library screen, search for ‘LMxAC’. Click our logo.
4. Enter your library card and PIN. Agree to their terms, then click Sign In.
5. Click the Select Publication button or click X in the top left corner to access the main screen.
6. You’re now signed in and can use the service. Use the filters on the left-hand column to view titles by country, language, category, or publication type. You can also search for specific titles in the search box near the top right of the screen.
7. When looking at an individual title, scroll the pages from right to left to advance through the issue. Page View shows duplicates the print version of each page, Text View is formatted for reading on the screen.
From the App:
2. Tap Sign In.
3. Tap Libraries and Groups.
4. Tap Select Library or Group.
5. Type LMxAC into the search bar. Then tap the LMxAC logo result.
6. Enter your library card number and PIN, then tap Sign in.
7. Fill out the new user fields to and tap Agree create an account. (Unlike the PressReader website, creating an account is required to use the app.)
8. Optionally, choose your interests to get personalized recommendations.
9. Click the Select Publication button or click X in the top left corner to access the main screen.
10. Search, browse, or filter title to find items of interest.