Contest: LMxAC Bingo
Sponsor: Libraries of Middlesex Automation Consortium
- To be eligible to play LMxAC Bingo, players must not be employed by an LMxAC library or be an immediate family member of an LMxAC library employee.
- Each player will be issued one (1) Bingo card. If a single player completes multiple cards, only one completed card will be deemed eligible for a prize.
- Starting on June 15 and ending on August 15, 2016, players must collect six (6) stamps in a row either vertically, horizontally, or diagonally to be eligible for a prize. Players have the option of filling out the entire card during the same time period and then will be eligible to win a larger prize.
- Players can pick up bingo cards, and leave completed cards at any LMxAC library or branch or bookmobile. Incomplete cards, or cards turned in after August 15 will be deemed ineligible for prizes.
- Without exception, each player must present his or her own bingo card at an LMxAC library or branch to receive a stamp. A player cannot present a bingo card belonging to another player to have it stamped unless both players are present at the library service desk. Library numbers will not be revealed on library websites or over the phone.
- Players are responsible for the safekeeping of their bingo cards, filling out information on cards correctly, and turning in cards to an LMxAC library or branch. If a player loses a bingo card, a new card can be issued; however, the new card must have six (6) spaces covered by library stamps to be eligible for a prize.
- Players are responsible for their own transportation, parking, and any other costs and expenses related to their participation.
- Eligible players can win only one (1) prize. Winners will be contacted by phone or e-mail. If a winner cannot be contacted within 60 business days, the winner may be disqualified. Disqualification will result in the forfeiture of any prizes.
- Alternative prizes may not be substituted for prizes outlined in this document.
- By accepting any prize, the player certifies that he or she is eligible to play LMxAC bingo as outlined in these rules. Any person who receives a prize, but is found to be ineligible to participate for any reason outlined in these rules, shall return the prize to an LMxAC library or branch within seven (7) days of notification.
- Lost or stolen prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Federal, state, and local taxes associated with the winning prizes are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The prizes will be as follows:
- For a horizontal, vertical, or diagonal bingo, covering six (6) spaces, a gift card valued at not less than ten (10) dollars for a national chain restaurant or store shall be awarded. Restaurants and stores include but are not limited to: Starbucks, Panera, Target, Barnes and Noble, and Applebee’s.
- For a full card, covering all thirty (36) squares, a gift card valued no less than twenty-five (25) dollars for a national chain restaurant or store shall be awarded. Restaurants and stores include but are not limited to: Starbucks, Panera, Target, Barnes and Noble, and Applebee’s.
- All full cards with all thirty (36) spaces covered will be entered into a drawing for an Apple iPad mini valued at no less than two hundred sixty-nine (269) dollars.
- Decisions made by the sponsor regarding the prize drawing are final and binding. The odds of winning will be dependent on the number of entries.
- Void where prohibited by law. No entry fees are required.